GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION
If you are not 100% sure that when you die you will go directly to Heaven, please read and follow these instructions:
- “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one” (Romans 3:10). We may see a doctor save a life or do other good works, but God, however, looks on the heart, and sees ALL the things we do. You are one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). In this condition, we are all condemned and just one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). Let us all be honest with ourselves—we are going to die. Therefore, right now, we could be but one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “For the wages of sin is death. . .” (Romans 6:23a). Some of us are paid by the hour or month for the work that we do. God says that we will pay for our own sins, or accept the payment Jesus Christ has already made on Calvary.
- “. . .but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23b). Jesus has already paid for our sins, if we accept His gift of eternal life.
- “But God commendeth (demonstrated) his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). God loves us so much that He gave His life that you and I might be saved. It is His wish that no one should perish. You could be but one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9). Do you believe that Jesus is God’s Son, that God raised Him from the dead, and that He is now in Heaven? You could be one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10). God said that you must accept Jesus Christ in childlike faith, and tell others that you have. You could be one heartbeat from Heaven or Hell.
- “For whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13). God said we must call on Him and invite Him to come into our hearts. If we do this, He will save us, because we have then trusted our soul’s eternity to Him. You could be one heartbeat from entering Heaven or Hell.
JESUS CHRIST IS STANDING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.
” Behold I stand at the door, and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with me” ( Rev 3:20)
If you trusted Christ today, please contact us and let us know. We want to pray for you and help you in your new life as a “new creature” in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). The road ahead will be full of life changing experiences. Growing in knowledge and understanding of the Bible and how to walk with God is essential for your spiritual growth (2 Peter 3:18). Here are some ways that you can grow as a new Christian:
- Find a local Bible-believing church where you can be edified and encouraged by other believers. (Hebrews 10:25) (Contact us if you need help finding a good church in your area.)
- Follow the Lord in Believer’s baptism to identify with Christ. (Acts 8:35-40)
- Begin to read the Word of God and let it guide your life. The book of John is a great way to get to know your Savior.
- Get involved in a Discipleship or Bible study. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Share your trust in Christ with others and invite them to do the same.
- Let God be the Lord of your life and watch the amazing things He can do in your life! (Psalm 119:105)